HAYFEVER is a cute single-player 2D platformer where you use Allergies to skillfully race through levels. Allergies have never been more exciting!
Hayfever started as a small game jam game done by Conny Nordlund and Jonas Roininen, summer of 2017. After great feedback from public exposé events, the team decided to make a full version of Hayfever.
The game was pitched at The Arctic Game Pitch and won a spot at the Nordsken Expo and Gamescom. Hayfever went on to winning the Big Indie Pitch 2018 at Sweden Game Conference, taking home the third place.
The full version of Hayfever is currently under development and expected to be released in 2019.
- Platforming mechanics designed around allergies.
- Cute and approachable pixel art style.
- Quirky comedic features and presentation.
- Suitable for both young audiences and veteran speed runners.
- Making allergies more exciting than ever.
- The Big Indie Pitch - 3rd place winner of The Big Indie Pitch during Sweden Game Conference 2018
- Arctic Game Pitch - Winner of the pitch competition, taking the game to Nordsken and Gamescom 2018