HAYFEVER is a cute single-player 2D platformer where you use Allergies to skillfully race through levels. Allergies have never been more exciting!
Hayfever started as a small game jam game done by Conny Nordlund and Jonas Roininen, summer of 2017. After great feedback from the public at exposé events, the team decided to make a full version of Hayfever.
In mid 2018, Hayfever was pitched at The Arctic Game Pitch and won booth space at the Nordsken Expo in Sweden. During the expo Hayfever won the second round of the competition, taking the team and the game to Gamescom 2018. Additionally, Hayfever won thrid place at Big Indie Pitch 2018 at Sweden Game Conference.
The full version of Hayfever is currently under development and expected to be released in Early 2020.
- Platforming mechanics designed around allergies.
- Cute and approachable pixel art style.
- Quirky comedic features and presentation.
- Suitable for both young audiences and veteran speed runners.
- Making allergies more exciting than ever.
- The Big Indie Pitch - 3rd place winner of The Big Indie Pitch during Sweden Game Conference 2018
- Arctic Game Pitch - Winner of the pitch competition, taking the game to Nordsken and Gamescom 2018
Nerds And Scoundrels:
"Your character must harness the power of their seasonal allergies in order to complete each level! It’s pretty cute if you ask me."
PC Games Insider:
"Hayfever is an adorable solo platformer based entirely around utilising seasonal allergies to gracefully race your way through a variety of diverse and action packed levels."
"Hayfever by Pixadome is an adorable platformer, turning allergies into kind of a double-edged superpower with interesting mechanics... as well as lovely sounds and graphics."
James Persaud, Paradox:
"A couple of days ago I saw your game and thought it looked great. Today my hayfever symptoms are beginning to manifest. I hardly think this is a coincidence."