Based in Luleå, Sweden
PC / MAC
HAYFEVER is a cute single-player 2D platformer where you use Seasonal Allergies to skillfully race through levels. Allergies have never been more exciting!
Hayfever started as a small game jam game done by Conny Nordlund and Jonas Roininen, summer of 2017. After great feedback from public exposé events, the team decided to make a full version of Hayfever. The game was pitched at The Arctic Game Pitch and won a spot at the Nordsken Expo and Gamescom. The full version of Hayfever is under development and expected to be released in 2019.
- Platforming mechanics designed around allergies.
- Cute and approachable pixel art style.
- Quirky comedic features and presentation.
- Suitable for both young audiences and veteran speed runners.
- Making allergies more exciting than ever.
Hayfever ALPHA Trailer - Gamescom Version YouTube
Documentary of the Game Jam version YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The Big Indie Pitch" 3rd place winner of The Big Indie Pitch during Sweden Game Conference 2018
- "Arctic Game Pitch." Winner of the pitch competition, taking the game to Nordsken and Gamescom 2018
Pixadome is an indie game studio made up of Conny Nordlund and Jonas Roininen. Pixadome focus on bringing back the joy of Playfulness and Charm in games.
More information on PIXADOME, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Director / Artist, Pixadome
Programmer / CEO, Pixadome
Kristoffer Engman (Knasibas)
Pablo Sorribes Bernhard
Sound Design, Freelancer